RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy 26502 Posts Assistant Loco Pilots
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Application Form , It is the largest department of Central Government in the Indian Railway Department, IR Department. It manages the appointment of new employees for vacancies in different areas. In all the states of India, nearly 21 zones / areas are being distributed to 21 regional boards across the country. Their primary purpose (i) to accelerate the selection process, (ii) to rationalize the workload, (iii) recruitment on all India basis, and (iv) recruitment to participants in far-flung areas To bring the agencies Today every unemployed people are searching for latest railway jobs to build their government careers. Therefore, there are many examinations organized by this department every year to appoint candidates for technical and non-technical jobs. Annually, more than millions of eligible people are employed for jobs issued by this organization. Right now, there is a large number of vacancies to fill the different areas of Railway Recruitment Board on the official site of Indian Railways.
At present, the latest employment news of this month has been published by this organization. The organization invites applications from Indian citizens to fill 26502 assistant loco pilots and technician grade-3 posts in different regional areas. The upcoming notification of the Railway Recruitment Board is expected to arrive in December 2016 or January 2018. We are sure that these 10th class jobs in RRB will please the eligible candidates. According to the notification, each region will recruit candidates by publishing recruitment notice independently. Details of the vacancy for Railway, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram are available below. is. Those claimants who have the capacity to attract RRB technician Grade 3 vacancy 2018, they can use the opportunity. Every applicant applying for ALP positions of Railway Board should be less than 18 years of age and below 25 years. We will update the RRB ALP jobs in this article, apply the online link here.
Recruitment of RRB assistant loco pilots will start soon. In the notification, for opening online registration of application form, opening and closing date can be downloaded from the attached link below. The Department will conduct computer based online test and skill test as RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2018 selection process. All interested contestants are requested to verify the educational qualifications, age limit, course, examination pattern and date of registration from the following paragraphs.
- Name of the Department : Railway Recruitment Control Board
- Category : Central Government Jobs
- Job Location : Anywhere in India
- Total No. of Vacancies : 26502
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP)
- Technician Grade 3
Allocation of Zone wise Vacancies
- RRB Ahmedabad – 546 vacancies
- RRB Ajmer – 771 vacancies
- RRB Allahabad – 1527 vacancies
- RRB Bangalore – 1172 vacancies
- RRB Bhopal – 326 vacancies
- RRB Bhubaneswar – 1538 vacancies
- RRB Bilaspur – 1680 vacancies
- RRB Chandigarh – 1161 vacancies
- RRB Chennai – 1666 vacancies
- RRB Gorakhpur – 78 vacancies
- RRB Guwahati – 538 vacancies
- RRB Jammu Srinagar – 475 vacancies
- RRB Kolkata – 2038 vacancies
- RRB Malda – 475 vacancies
- RRB Mumbai – 4155 vacancies
- RRB Muzzafarpur – 1153 vacancies
- RRB Patna – 1271 vacancies
- RRB Ranchi – 2621 vacancies
- RRB Secunderabad – 2839 vacancies
- RRB Siliguri- 345 vacancies
- RRB Thiruvananthapurm – 294 vacancies
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application||03rd February 2018 at 10.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for submission of Online application||05th March 2018 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee|
|Online payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card )||05th March 2018 at 22.00 hrs.|
|SBI Bank Challan||05th March 2018 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Post Office Challan||03rd March 2018 at 13.00 hrs.|
RRB ALP & Technician Grade-III Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Applicants must have the following qualification for both posts from a recognized board of the Government.
- 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
Candidates are suggested to wait for the release of an official notification to collect brief details about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.18):
- For Asst Loco Pilots Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years of age.
- For Technician Grade-III Vacancy: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years of age.
The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the government.
The board will select best candidates through their performance in the following selection tasks:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Interview
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Region Wise Details
|RRB Website||Web Link|
How to Apply Online RRB Assistant Loco Pilots Application Form 2018
- Open the official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
- Go to “Career” section given on a homepage.
- Find out “RRB ALP Notification 2018” download link from a career section.
- The official notification pdf file will open in your web browser.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, the online application form will open in a prescribed format.
- Insert the required details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Age, Gender, Category, Zone Name, Education, Residential Address, Email ID, etc.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents and certificates.
- Upload passport size photocopy and digital signature in jpg file format.
- Make fee payment either using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. or by using Bank Challan.
- Don’t forget to collect e-receipt after depositing fees through on-line mode.
- At last, after filling all the details and uploading necessary files finally click on “Submit” button.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for use in the selection process.
- Print one or more hard copies of application form for just a reference purpose.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
- You will find examination structure from the official notice whenever published.
- All the candidates are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification.
Admit Card Details:
- The admit card for CBT exam to be download from the official site by inserting the registration details.
- The exam hall ticket will be issued to eligible applicants only.
- Board will release the result of this recruitment within 02 months after an exam date. The separate merit list will get prepared category wise by the authority.
Dear Candidates you can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. You can also comment if you have any queries regarding this post.Press CTRL + D and bookmark our website www.wittyloft.com for updates. If there is an update on this topic, we will make it available on this web page. Here we have to update the latest job recruitment as well as all government job notifications and etc. Such candidates, who are looking to enter government organisations, it is a good opportunity to know all the latest government information related to all states directly from the complete information. Web site can use the link above After all recruitment boards have been published, details related to cut off marks, results and final merit list will be updated on our website.The wittyloft.com is not an official website, and not associated with the Government organisation. Here we provide the Online Platform regards to Jobs and Exams . All the Provided Information has collected form the various Online/Offline resources. All the Readers please also check details on Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.