Admission

RGUKT AP IIIT Admission 2018 – Counselling Schedule Dates

RGUKT AP IIIT Admission 2018 – Counselling Schedule Dates

RGUKT AP IIIT Admission 2018 : Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies  has released the admission counselling schedule , first counselling list , admission update. RGUKT Nuzvid has pointed out the list of selected candidates for consultation on the University’s website and is going to issue consultation call letters for the applicants. Candidates have been notified by post, e-mail and SMS message, which is the fastest possible. Which will be based on merit in entry grade point average in the first year of the integrated B.Tech Program (2018-19). (GPA) and grade in each subject and by following state statutory reservation.

RGUKT AP IIIT Admission 2018

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies given to the portal applicants from the link obtained from the link obtained from the earliest link link for the link is set for RGUKT Nuzvid link share, Telangana states will get RUGKT. 85% of the total seats available will be reserved for the respective local university where the institute is located and the remaining 15% seats are open to all applicants of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. UG admission counselling 2018 call letter / relevant information about this. For the phase-1 consultation of UG admission for IIIT Nuzvid, IIIT RK Valley, Administrative Selection List Srikakulam has been declared by the department on the portal website. After the shared link here, all the latest information will be available through the concerned students information.

Click Here For RGUKT AP IIIT Admission 2018 

RGUKT AP IIIT Counselling Seat Allotment 2018

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies admission candidates counselling who choose experimental for RGUTT will be personally reporting for certification and admission in RUVKT campus for verification of original certificate / documents and details given in the application form. Applicants should submit a printout copy of the application with the following documents. The time of certificate verification and entry time has been given in the performa attachment for the certificate mentioned below. The entry of the first year of the Integrated B. Tech Program (2018-19) will be based on merit in grade points average (GPA) and grade in each subject and according to the state’s statutory reservation. In the first year of 6 years integrated engineering course in the University, the details mentioned in the application for admission and will be provided only after satisfactory verification and scrutiny of the original certificate documents submitted by the candidate. Certificate Verification and Access Centre.

Website of the University : www.rguktn.ac.in

Dear Candidates you can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. You can also comment if you have any queries regarding this post.Press CTRL + D and bookmark our website www.wittyloft.com for updates. If there is an update on this topic, we will make it available on this web page. Here we have to update the latest job recruitment as well as all government job notifications and etc. Such candidates, who are looking to enter government organisations, it is a good opportunity to know all the latest government information related to all states directly from the complete information. Web site can use the link above After all recruitment boards have been published, details related to cut off marks, results and final merit list will be updated on our website.The wittyloft.com is not an official website, and not associated with the Government organisation. Here we provide the Online Platform regards to Jobs and Exams . All the Provided Information has collected form the various Online/Offline resources. All the Readers please also check details on Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.

Comments

Related Articles