Kolhan University BEd Admission Online Form 2019 Counseling
Kolhan University BEd Admission Online Form 2019 : Kolhan University is entering the BEd admission 2019-20 Central Entrance Entrance Examination 2019 for a period of 02-year in the graduate education course by the office of the Registrar / President and wants to briefly disclose the candidates’ ready reference. In later paragraphs Online application form has been started from June 20, 2019 and the last date for application is 05 July 2019.The possibility of issuance by the Office of the Registrar / President takes cognizance of the upcoming notification regarding admission to the Bachelor of Education course for a period of 02-year through Central Entrance Examination Test 2019 and in brief the subsequent paragraphs Ready reference for candidates in.
Kolhan University BEd Admission Online Form 2019
Kolhan University BEd Admission Online Form 2019 , Online registration in response to the Office of Registrar Communications, on the issue of admission notification regarding the Central Entrance Entrance Examination (CEAT) 2019 for those who entered the Bachelor of Education (B.E.) course for the academic session of 2019 – 2019. B.Ed. Will begin with issuing. CEAT 2019 Notification. In compliance with the Office of the Chairman / Director, the office of the Registrar (or) will issue e-Test admission letters for the candidates. Downloading the Electronic Entry Certificate will be conducted a minimum of one week before the Central Admission Test (CEAT) 2019.The Office of the Controller of Examinations will host a Central Entrance Examination 2019, in which the candidates will be given multiple choice for the selection of candidates for forthcoming consultation / Viva-Voce for the purpose of evaluating the authenticity of intelligence and eligibility in all cases. The purpose types of questions are included.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission in any Discipline Science / Commerce or Art with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate for General Candidates / Other Backward Classes Candidate.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission in any Discipline Science / Commerce or Art with Minimum 45% Marks in Aggregate for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities Candidate.
The Candidates of the following Background will not be considered for Admission
- Those who have appeared for University Examination and are awaiting Results.
- Those who have received the Marks from the Cross List only.
- Those who have already been enrolled for any other Courses. In other words, No Candidate shall be / is allowed to take Admission into Two Degree Courses simultaneously.
- The Students with Anthropology, Geology, Philosophy, Sociology and Vocation subjects (CA, IT etc) as Honors Subjects.
Procedure for Admission
Eligible Candidate for Admission into B.Ed. Program has to furnish / submit following Documents:
- College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
- Migration Certificate (MC) issued by the University from which the Candidate received his / Her Bachelor’s Degree.
- Caste & Income Certificates (if SC/ST/BC/OBC)
- Residential Certificate (RC).
- Three Copies of the Passport-Size Photographs.
- An Affidavit verified by Notary Public with regard to duly Genuineness / Authenticity in the shape of the Documents submitted.
Modality of Application / How to Apply
Application Form may be procured from the College Office by making Payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. Duly Filled-in Form with relevant Documents as hereunder must be submitted in person or by Post to the College Office.
- Attested Copy of Matriculation from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Attested Copy of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Intermediate / +2 Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of Degree Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) and Income Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Attested Copy of Residential Certificate issued by CO / SDO.
Kolhan University offers the Courses in different Streams as stated here under
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Commerce & Business Management
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Urdu
- Master of Arts in Home Science
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Bangla
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in Ho
- Master of Arts in Kurmali
- Master of Arts in Odia
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts in Sanskrut
- Master of Arts in Santhali
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Geology
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
Professional Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Computer Application
- Master of Education (M. Ed.)
- Master of Engineering &Technology (M. Tech.)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
Under Graduate & Vocational Courses
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (IT)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Tour & Travel Management
- Mass Communication
- Water Management
- Music (Vocal/Instrumental)
- Chhau Dance
Website of the University : www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in
Dear Candidates you can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. You can also comment if you have any queries regarding this post.Press CTRL + D and bookmark our website www.wittyloft.com for updates. If there is an update on this topic, we will make it available on this web page. Here we have to update the latest job recruitment as well as all government job notifications and etc. Such candidates, who are looking to enter government organisations, it is a good opportunity to know all the latest government information related to all states directly from the complete information. Web site can use the link above After all recruitment boards have been published, details related to cut off marks, results and final merit list will be updated on our website.The wittyloft.com is not an official website, and not associated with the Government organisation. Here we provide the Online Platform regards to Jobs and Exams . All the Provided Information has collected form the various Online/Offline resources. All the Readers please also check details on Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.