JEHOM Counselling Seat Allotment Letter 2017 – WBJEE
Based on the official notification, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is ready to issue the JHOM 2017 counseling process for seat allotment. Jahom (Joint Entrance to Hotel Management) Candidates who passed the 2017 examination will be eligible for Counselling / seat allotment round to get admission in full-time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) courses in various institutions of West Bengal.
WB JEHOM Counselling Seat Allotment Letter 2017
JEHOM Counselling 2017: Counselling through the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) official website and a separate notification will be published for the seat allotment round. As the Counselling and admission process is sequential according to the rank, the candidate has to apply for Counselling only at the specified date and time. The date, time and centers of the Counselling process will be notified soon.
JEHOM Admission Seat Allotment Counselling Process 2017
This department will conduct admission counseling for seat allotment in the rounds for admission to the full-time Bachelor Degree in the Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) Courses in various institutions of West Bengal. At the time of counseling, the student is required to submit the counseling application form along with the Counselling fee and documents and on the date of seat allotment, it will be presented at the Counselling site.
List of documents to be brought for verification at the time of admission
- After applying the recent passport size photograph to the designated place, the counseling application form (Downloads) in the specified websites are filled properly and signed.
- Original Entrance Letter of JeHOM-017
- Bank draft or Rs. Cash of Rs.500 / – (Non-refundable)
- Download result sheet (page containing candidate’s name and rank)
- Original Issue Letter of Secondary or equivalent Examination
- Original score of Higher Secondary (10 + 2) level or equivalent examination
- Certificate in Matriculation and Basic Secondary along with Xerox.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate, if any
Website of the Board : www.wbjeeb.in