IWAI Technical Assistant Director Recruitment Form 2017
Indian Inland Waterways Authority has unveiled a new placement advertisement for the engagement of qualified candidates in vacant posts. According to the Inland Waterways Authority Recruitment Notification, 10 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Assistant Director Vacancies, Candidates searching for jobs under the central government, we are updating the recruitment notice for interested persons. Job hunters who found them qualified to offer jobs, they should not waste their time. Interested and qualified candidates can apply before 30.07.2017 or through the prescribed application form. Additional information about age limit, educational qualification, salary scale and how to apply has been extended through the following paragraphs.
WAI Technical Assistant Director Recruitment Application Form 2017
Age Limit: On 01.06.2017, the maximum age limit for the recruitment of Indian Inland Waterways Authority 2017 has been frozen for 56 years.
Exemption of age for candidates of lower categories
For SC / ST category candidates: 5 years
For OBC category candidates: 3 years
For PWD category candidates: 10 years
Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture from a recognized University.
Desirable: Experience in works related to inland waterways, dredging, river conservation works, river training etc.
Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture from the Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture or equivalent or an accredited institution, i.e., 3 years experience in the organization working in relevant area.
Desirable: experience in experience of experience and inland ships in design / civilization in designs or civil structures; Inland Wessels designed in marine workshop / experience.
Players interested in applying for recruitment of Inland Waterways Authority in India will have to undergo an interview that will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization.
- Organization Name: Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Advt.No.: IWAI/02/2017
- Date of Notice Publication: 19.05.2017
- Job Category: Central Govt.Job
- Job Location: Noida
- Mode of Job: Regular Basis
- Nationality: Indian
- Mode of Apply: Offline
- Starting Date: Available
- Last Date: 30.07.2017
IWAI Technical Assistant Director Recruitment Apply Process 2017
Use the procedure below to apply the offline mode to candidates who satisfy the above eligibility conditions:
- Visit the IWAI official website career page at www.iwai.nic.in
- Download IWAI Technical Assistant, Assistant Director Notification and Application Form
- Candidates should read all the instructions given in the advertisement
- Fill the required details and
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application with photocopies
- ID proof
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational Certificate: Mark Sheets / Degree Certificate
- Caste certificate and evidence copies of relevant documents
Should be addressed to “Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).”by post so as to reach us by 31.07.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.07.2017
Website of the Department : www.iwai.nic.in