IBPS CRP RRB Office Assistant Recruitment Form 2017 – Vacancy 14192
Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) is considered to be the latest vacancy advertisement in the direction of engagement for the Online General Written Examination (CWE) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Public Sector Banks (PSBs) in 2017-18. According to Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification Institute, there are 14192 groups “A” – Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group “B” – Office Assistant (Multipurpose) candidates, who are looking for job under banking sector We are updating the recruitment notice for interested persons. Job hunters who found them qualified to offer jobs, they should not waste their time. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online from 14.07.2017 to 30.09.2017. Additional information about age limit, educational qualification, salary scale and how to apply has been extended through the following paragraphs.
IBPS CRP RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : The age limit for candidates should be between 21 years and 40 years and the candidates should not be born before 03.07.1977 and for Officer Scale 3 before 30.06.1996. Officer Scale-II (Manager) for 21 years and 32 years, 18 years to 28 years for Assistant Manager and 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Exemption of age for candidates of lower categories
For SC / ST category candidates: 5 years
For OBC category candidates: 3 years
For PWD category candidates: 10 years
Bachelor Degree or its equivalent, Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent priority in any subject from a recognized university, candidates with degrees in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, veterinary science, agricultural engineering, fisheries, agricultural marketing and collaboration Information technology, management, law, economics or accounting from a recognized university. For post-wise educational qualification details, candidates have been requested to follow the official notification given below.
Candidates of the Officer (Scale I, II and III) will have to pay application fees for 600 / – and for other Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, PWD candidates and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) candidates for all. For all others, Rs. 600 / – and for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, XSM candidates, 100 rupees as per government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination (initial and main) for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose), general interview for Officer Scale I, an online examination and official Scale II (General and Specialist) and Scale General Interview.
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Job Category: Bank Job
- Job Location: All Over India
- Mode of Job: Regular Basis
- Nationality: Indian
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Total Vacant Posts: 14192 posts
Post Wise Vacancies List
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7374 Posts
- Officers Scale I: 4865 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 169 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 33 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 11 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 21 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 34 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 83 Posts
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1395 Posts
- Officers Scale III: 207 Posts
Emoluments Given To Employee
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 19000-22000/- (approx)
- Officer Scale – I – Rs. 30000-36000/- (approx)
- Officer Scale – II – Rs. 36000-42000/- (approx)
- Officer Scale – III – Rs.41000-47000/- (approx)
How To Apply For IBPS RRB V Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Before completing the application for eligible candidates for IBPS recruitment 2017, register for filling the form.
- First of all, applicants should go to the official website www.ibps.in
- Candidates should click on the IBPS Recruitment Notification link.
- Participants should read the advertisement carefully
- If you are eligible, you can click on the application link.
- Applicants should fill online registration form with correct details.
- Candidates will have to upload photographs and signatures of passport size scanned in your application form.
- Participants should check the form
- Then you can submit the application form
- After that, you pay the application fee via offline or online
- Then you should take printout of the form for future use.
Website of the Organization : www.ibps.in