GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarships 2017 – For College Students
GP Birla Educational Foundation has announced an announcement for the GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18 to give money to reputable and financially vulnerable students from West Bengal State and the entire country. Students who have recently passed the Higher Secondary 2017 examination need a scholarship for high schools with good study, GP Birla Foundation scholarship qualifies for 2017-18. This foundation provides scholarships every year, a total of 65 scholarships will be provided to the students. The application process for this scholarship is offline. Eligible candidates can apply through offline on or before 15.07.2017 Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Additional details about scholarship details have been extended through following paragraphs.
GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarships 2017
GP Birla scholarship amount
Scholarship amount will be for tuition fees and hostel fees, where [applicable], Rs. Under the limit of 50,000 / – per student scholarship per student, for one year, 65 selected students will be continued on an annual basis till completion of the course, on the basis of satisfactory performance of alumni, according to assessment by the trust. Rupee. Additional time payment of Rs. 7000 / – will also be given for purchase of books in 1 year.
Candidates can study any stream in science, humanities, engineering, medicine, architecture, commerce, law, chartered accountancy, company secretary, curriculum, in a recognized university in India.
Applications of candidates will be reviewed by an expert panel of GP judges. The decision of the Birla Educational Foundation Specialist Panel will be final, candidates are listed less and called for an interview.
Click Here Fo Apply GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarships 2017
- Organization Name: GP Birla Educational Foundation
- Mode Of Apply: Offline
- Amount Of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000/-per student year
- No.Of Scholarship: 65 students per year
- Starting Date: Available
- Last Date: 15.07.2017
How to Apply for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017
- First of all, visit the department’s official portal i.e.” www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com “
- Then go to the application form URL.
- Press the Download button and save the PDF file.
- Fill the application form with ball point pen
- Paste the recent passport size photo with application form
- Attach all relevant documents with the application form
- Send application by post or hand to the given address.
- A full copy of the approved application form by the head of the institution, from which the student has passed class XII / 12th or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of admission in a university or college (if admission has been taken) in which the applicant will pursue higher studies.
- A copy of the academic certificate (12th student) and grade report (AIEE / JEE / AIPMT students) for final examination
- A copy of other certificates for ExtraQuikery achievements
- Proof of income – In case of employers in employment with government or private sector, copy of Form 16 or salary certificate.
- In any other case, a copy of income tax returns or certificates from Tehsildar or local council (Panchayat / Municipality / BDO / SDO etc.)
Website of the Foundation : www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com