GOA DEd Admission Form 2017 | Counseling Date
District Institute Education and Training (DIET) takes cognizance of the notified diploma in the primary education notification regarding admission to the diploma in primary education for the academic year 2017 – 2018 and will briefly summarize in the subsequent paragraphs.
Goa D.Ed Admission 2017
Offline registration in response to District Institute education and training is in progress with the deadline for obtaining duly applying documents attached with the attached documents along with the documents stipulated on April 17, 2017 (17.04.2017) in the Goa Information Bulletin. .
During application, we would like to advise our respected visitors to ensure their qualifications.
GOA D.El.Ed. Application Form 2017 – 18
Enclosed applications / documents and documents
Oral Interview for Verification of Documents with Original as well as Replication / Xerox
Demonstration showing the names of the candidates to be selected for admission
Post entry fee entry.
The Registrar / Principal will be held in the first week of May 2017. Oral Interview / Verbal Examination, which includes Certificate Verification / Document Verification, as per officially announced date.
Results for Diploma in Elementary Education 2017 – 18
The Office of the Registrar will announce the results in the last week of May 2017, also will notify the date for admission fee.
Last date for confirmation of admission and June 12, 2017 (paid off on 12.06.2017)
Last date for return of entry on June 16, 2017 (16.06.2017)
D.El.Ed. Admission 2017 – 18
Any Candidate seeking Admission into the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course should:
- be Resident of Goa state over the past 15 Years up to the Date of Application.
- have passed 10 + 2 pattern (Higher Secondary general stream Arts/Science/Commerce) in single attempt only.
- have passed 10 + 2 Pattern with Marathi at Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (HSSCE) (Standard XII) to apply for D. El.Ed. Course (Marathi Medium).
- have 50% and above aggregate percentage at Higher Secondary Level.
- and she should have the following Elementary School based Subject at Higher Secondary Certificate Level.
- English with Minimum 45% Marks in case of Genera; and 40% for SC/ST (Compulsory).
- Hindi / Marathi / Konkani / Sanskrit / Kannada / Urdu (Any One)
- Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / History / Geography / Political Science / Sociology / Psychology / Economics (Any One)
Procedure of Admission
Candidates are required to submit admission forms and submit them in District Institute Education and Training (through appropriate channel, if already in service), including all the documents and certificates mentioned in 3.2. The application received after the date mentioned above will not be considered valid.
After examining the applications received by this district institute education and training, candidates are considered qualified, they will be called for oral interview and verification of place of documents.
The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the information board in the first week of June 2017.
Candidates, shown in para 3.5 of the admission bulletin, will be required to pay the fee at the time of joining the diploma in the primary education syllabus.
Candidate Diploma in Primary Education (D.Ed.) (English), D.L.Ad. Can enter in. (Marathi) Through a separate application, however, candidates have been selected for both, through the declaration, two of the two will have to be selected.
Goa DEd 2017 Application Form
The Original Certificates Should Not Be Attached To the Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile / Residential Certificate for the past 15 Years up to the Date of Application.
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) of the last Attended Institution.
- Certificate of passing Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from the Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board of Secondary Education
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of any Candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his/ her Caste.
- In case of any Candidates already in service an Experience Certificate as well as No Objection Certificate issued by the Authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Document, the Candidate deems necessary to furnish.
Candidates must submit original documents and certificates together with the time of oral interview for verification.
An application filled in essentially will not be attached to the certified copies of the required certificates, hence can not be denied.
Price – Cost of the Information Bulletin and Application Form
Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
Working Days: Monday to Friday except Public Holidays Working time: 0930 Hours to 1315 Hours and 1400 Hours to 1745 Hours
|01.||Sale of Prospectus and Admission Application Forms||13th March – 10th April 2017|
|02.||Start of Receiving the Application Forms||31st March 2017 (31.03.2017)|
|03.||Last Date for the Sale of the Prospectus||10th April 2017 (10.04.2017)|
|04.||Last Date for receipt the duly filled Application Forms||17th April 2017 (17.04.2017)|
|05.||Oral Interviews (Shall be notified in the Notice displayed on the Board)||*First week of May 2017|
|06.||Display of List figuring Selected Candidates (Shall be notified in the Notice displayed on the Board)||*Last Week of May 2017|
|07.||Last Date for confirming the Admission and pay the Fee||12th June 2017 (12.06.2017)|
|08.||Last Date to withdraw the Admission||16th June 2017 (16.06.2017)|
The actual dates will be displayed on the notice board of the office.
For clarification, candidates are advised to log on to the District Institute Education and Training website www.diet-goa.gov.in/ and in case of tele-fax number 0832 2417228 or otherwise e-mail identification Also speak through [email protected] and landlines / telephone numbers: 0832 2417228.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates
Press Click here
DIET Goa Website: www.diet-goa.gov.in