Deputy Director of Agriculture Mursidabad Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy 41
Deputy Director (Administration) of Agriculture, Murshidabad’s office, West Bengal has spread a vacancy advertisement for the engagement of eligible candidates in the vacant posts. According to Deputy Director of Agricultural Recruitment Notification, 41 posts of Assistant Computer Manager, Assistant Technology Manager, Assistant Computer Manager in various subjects are included under this Project Director, ATMA. Candidates who are searching for jobs under the West Bengal Government, we are updating the recruitment notice for interested persons. Job hunters who found them eligible for job offer, they should not waste their time. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online on or before 20.07.2017. Additional information about age limit, educational qualification, salary scale and how to apply has been extended through the following paragraphs.
Deputy Director of Agriculture Mursidabad Vacancies 2017
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for the Deputy Director of Agriculture Murasidabad Recruitment 2017 has been relaxed for 01 years, 01/01/2016.
Exemption of age for candidates of the following categories
For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes Category: 5 years
For OBC category candidates: 3 years
For PWD category candidates: 10 years
For Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager: Postgraduate or Postgraduate in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Veterinary and Animal Science / Animal Husbandry etc with relevant experience.
For computer operator: An equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with a diploma in computer or a year with experience.
- Department Name: Deputy Director of Agriculture
- Job Category: WB Govt.Job
- Job Location: Mursidabad
- Nationality: Indian
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Starting Date: 20.06.2017
- Last Date: 20.07.2017
- Total Vacant Posts: 41 posts
Post wise Vacancy List
- Block Technology Manager: 04
- Assistant Technology Manager: 36
- Computer Operator: 01
The job hunter will be selected on the basis of his performance in written examination and interview conducted by the selector.
How to Apply for Deputy Director of Agriculture Murasidabad Recruitment 2017
- You must take the first and most important step, which is Murshidabad, gov.in.
- Hit the “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- This will open a list of latest inauguration links and candidates will have to select the most appropriate
- link which will open the entire advertisement to give more information about the Directorate of
- Agriculture (ADMN) vacancies.
- Applicants will have to be fully read.
- After reading the full instructions, the attentionable claimants are required to apply online and fill the
- application with all necessary and correct information.
- Upload copied copies of documents / certificates through photo of necessary and recent passport size.
- Finally submit online application form and take printout.
The online application form will be printed out and the duly attested photo copy of all testimonials will be written to Speed Post / Registered Post / 27.07.2017 before the envelope will be written. ……… “at the following address:
The Project Director ATMA.
Office of the Deputy Director ofAgriculture(Admn).
Murshidabad. Krishi Bhawan(1st Floor).
20 K.N.Road . P.o+P.s-Berhampore.
- Starting Date For Online Application Is : 20th June 2017
- Last Date For Applying Online Is : 20th July 2017